Quartz

Crystalline mineral deposit taken from the earth, engineered and  processed with different components which change the look and color of the formed stone . 93% natural quartz aggregates are mixed with the remaining 7% of color pigments and polymer resins. The resins bind the particles together forming a resistant, dense surface that can be manipulated ,and colored; engineering out the natural flaws for a uniform finish throughout the slab. Due to the presence of the resins, quartz counters have next to no maintenance required, a durable surface that will last in any space.

Include a gallery with thumbnails.

Link to suppliers - www.lgviaterausa.com & www.viccostonecanada.com